Last night I did a little diy on a bland boring t shirt.
I cut the back of the shirt up at the side seams and across at the bottom of the arm pit.
I then took this fabulous leopard print material and cut a rectangle that was a little longer than the front.
Pinned it and sewed it across the upper back from arm pit to arm pit.
Then down on both side seams.
I removed the front pocket and cut out a new one out of the leopard print and resewed that in the same place that old one was.
I then cut the new leopard back into a round hem and sewed a small hem.
After trying the shirt on I decided that I needed to redo the sleeves. So I sewed a larger stitch down the sleeves from the shoulder seam and Ruched it up and then stitched it down with a regular stitch.
Can’t wait to wear it tonight at comedy!